Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Day

After having a very long dream about the cookie monster chasing me, i suddenly awoke and realized i had 5 minuts left to get to school, kicking the covers off me and walking ten steps to the shower.... one step....two steps....three steps....four steps....five steps....six steps....seven steps....eight steps....nine steps.... ten steps, finally getting there and noticing i had forgoten a towel i slowely turned around to retrieve a towel, thinking to myself "only twenty steps"..... one step....two step....three step....four step....five step....six step....seven step....eight step....nine step....ten step....eleven step....twelve step....thirteen step....fourteen step....fifteen step....sixteen step....seventeen step....eighteen step....ninteen step....and.....twenty step. finally getting there and getting into the shower getting washed up and running to the car getting to first period barely on time and that is my exciting day.

No comments: