Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My favorite movie

my favorite movie has to be Get Smart, i mean it is way hilarious and makes me wet my pants everytime me and my buds watch it its so funny we almost have like the whole movie memorized and qoute every line with the movie, for example one very funny scene is when steve correl is walking and a women puts a gun to his head from behind tellin him to freeze, and he just says freez back, she says no you freeze, while he interupts saying, you freeze, she is getting very angry, saying no i told you to freeze, and being steve correl he says freeeeeeze times infinity. and that is just the funniest show in the world, if you have not seen in you have to what i just said is just a little taste and there is a bunch more where that came from so go check the movie out.

No comments: