Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Something Original about me

Something about myself that is original and that other people don't normally do is sing, i take voice, well lots of people sing but mostly girls, it is a very good way to express yourself and just let loose and let your emotions out, im not fruity i dont sing in the boys choir or anything, but i am planning on singing in the tallent show this year, no very many boys can sing so i have an advantage, i am also an artist so i have musical abillity and an artistic twist so i can do alot more than most people in the musical world, being a boy i get to have girls check me out, hubba hubba, girls are great if there were only boys on the earth i think i would kill myself or become a scientist and make a girl, i dont know whatever one would be easier, right now i am in talley special ed class and i am in it because i am special.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. I think that singing is pretty cool as well. But I can't sing that well so I try to avoid singing in front of lots of people.

Disney Lover said...

I didn't know you could sing. I want to hear it.
-Maddison

Talley said...

Steele - funny posts. First of all, this is not a 'special ed' class, but whatever. Also, I want to hear you sing at the talent show. It does make you original - and you should keep working hard at it.